Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nurofen Stuck To Back Of Throat

PESSIMISMO

Stamattina, arrivando a Rebibbia per la Messa di Tutti i Santi, ho appreso che Giuseppe è evaso , sfruttando un permesso di sei giorni presso la sua famiglia a Torino e non presentandosi al rientro.

Uno può alzare le spalle e dire a se stesso: «Sei a Rebibbia, cosa pretendi..?». Oppure: «A cinquant’anni suonati, se quello là non ha cervello tu cosa puoi fare?».

Ma io ho dato a Giuseppe molto: molto tempo per ascoltarlo, molte parole to comfort, some advice for you to not lose confidence in himself or in the system , I gave him my phone number so that he knew to have support, I sent him a letter in which he exposes me to ask many people to look around to lend a hand with their reintegration; I waited to greet him at Termini Station before leaving for Torino .. hug and promise to keep in touch and all the rest, as they do between friends.

I did not expect anything from him in return, except that complete his journey of serving the sentence (he missed a few months, after more than twelve years without ever leaving even for a day). But, equally, it was a hard blow to absorb.

Now, Lord, "Blessed are the meek ... Blessed are the merciful ... Blessed are the peacemakers .... " OK, I'm your pick and provocation. But allow me, good Jesus, that is a little bitter ..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment