Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Black Brazilian Waxing

LEZIONI ED E-LEZIONI

All Quiet on the front of the school: it's been a month since the beginning of the courses, we have now entered into a normal pattern and pretty quiet. The main topic of the course of the first "half" the General Rules (Book I, Part II) and the hierarchical constitution of the Church (Book II, second part). Single teacher "new" - for now - is that of course Latin level 2. Examinations do not talk until the end of January 2008, so life is very quiet ...

... if it were not for those E- lessons: yesterday's second round of students have elected two representatives of the students in the Faculty Council. I found out I had to shoulder a large electorate! How would a cardinal met Monday night: " NEVER would have thought ...." Oh well, if you trust ...

Meanwhile tonight the Dean has already sent an e-mail invitation and agenda of the first meeting of the Council: damn, that timing!

Uhm, sto accumulando titoli: sarĂ  mica l’aria di Roma?

0 comments:

Post a Comment