Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ls-mag 06 Lsm 06 Full

dilla a rebibbia che ti spaccano tutto..

share from MsnMessenger:

is better to do something which nn nn are convinced that it and have no regrets for life is mega
fear, no ....
: D: D: D
rebibbia you tell it to split everything

and then I find this other quote:

George Gray


Many times I studied the carved stone that I have: a boat with
furled sail at rest in a harbor.
It really is not, this, my destination
but my life.
For love was offered me and I shrank from its disillusionment;
Sorrow knocked at my door, and I was afraid;
ambition called me, but I dreaded the chances.
Despite all the while I hungered for meaning in life.
And now I know that
must lift the sail And catch the winds of destiny Wherever they drive the boat
.
give meaning to life can lead to madness
But life without meaning is the torture Of restlessness and vague desire
-
is a boat longing for the sea and yet afraid.

EL Masters, Spoon River Anthology

In other words: trust me, and explains the sails, otherwise the end will find that they are useless ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment