Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Fun Message For New Baby

Ascolto che sana

"He listens with the whole person. You listen with your ears, picking up the words , bridges built to link the banks that separate us, and picking up the silences , who sometimes cry with them uncomfortable because they know roar of loneliness, injustice and agony of people and entire countries. "

A booklet, developed almost by chance among the" things to bring to Rome, for you never know "reopen the debate on listening, now I come back later to Rebibbia three weeks, and re-enter my ministry in this size and working everyday but so true. I have not forgotten, according to cream, faces, words and expressions of those who I met in the first three months of "jail", as I will not forget, in Rome, all those who came to meet me during the party.

"Listen, today, his voice" (Psalm 94), except that this psalm is proposed by the Liturgy as the first word to be pronounced in prayer and in daily life ... every single day . Every day becomes the day when God speaks to me every day I get invited to live in listening and listening to live with dignity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment