Two almost identical words, but ..
Convert I raised the image of a complete change of direction, a request to "point somewhere else, give a decisive and crucial, as a move away from me false, forged by wrong choices.
Converging , however, I think a movement contrary, return to me return to the center, to the point, where my life find unity and cohesion. But if this heart to stone was just one of many idols (and deadly intangible) that have accumulated inside me? If I could not really find the truth around which unit do with my life? Or, if this center and I were just me (my pride, selfishness, main character)?
then "convert me" and "converge" become the two roads that lead me - together! - The truth: to reverse the perverse inclinations of the heart (1.22 Bar) and orient it to where the compass orientation of the heart and pushes (who hears you hears me, he who rejects you rejects me; Luke 10:16).
0 comments:
Post a Comment