Between the lack of mail waiting for me on the desk "Roman" I find a book dedicated to the memory of Don Luis Misson, a year after his sudden death. In 'Ouverture and I share these words of Don Tullio Citrini:
"We can not help but live projects and hopes. Without them, not enhance with love the creativity with which the Lord has endowed us with. But the ultimate meaning of our life has the face of the project but of vocation : every project is nice because it ultimately finds its truth in the dialogue for which we are challenged by God "Vocation" is the word sums up our life in obedience and peace. This was well understood Pope John, which of these two words, obedience and peace, had made the motto for his coat of arms. "
the blog again ... to close it again now: I will be away from Rome until 29 September, albeit with a short break in between. In the meantime, thanks for the visit and friendship.
you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment