peschierotto A friend sent us this photo: Believe it or not often get this by cocks arilicensi 'water purity and reputation second only to that of Lourdes. The problem recurs from the time of Charles Codega, technical lighting aqueduct arilicense: both say, you read the title up there is the name I gave the water coming out from the tap in the house when I was 3 years or so there, in the tumultuous seventies was that of the lower lake.
This picture was taken in a house instead of Peschiera last October 12 at 14:19, and leaving aside the Marxist discourse on drinking water as a primary asset of humanity we ask simply whether it is acceptable from my tap at home every now and then this comes out brown gruel, and especially to do it since time immemorial ... then 15 km from Peschiera people drink tap water safely and fields a hundred years and here we are forced to drink more mineral water, which forced high and that pure de vaca I leave flowers sea of \u200b\u200btens of euro per year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment